Alrighty, I made another Jalie 2804 top on Sunday. (Recall my recent test version.) This one is a light chartreuse-y yellow rayon/lycra that I got at Stonemountain & Daughter in November. This is no test garment, it's the real thing!
(1) Traced one size larger, size T
(2) Made View A which has the gathered lower front bodice, I think this flatters the growing belly.
(3) Omitted the modesty panel
(4) Altered the front lower bodice for a "full tummy" using this Rostitchery tutorial. I added about 1 inch to each side seam (for an additional 2" around, total) and lengthened the center front by 1.5". As you can see, the side seams are still pulling forward and it'll only get worse as I grow larger, so next time I'll swing out the side seam more.
I'm very happy with this version!
Also, I want to thank Katherine for sharing some additional maternity alteration webpages, both from patternschool.com. Scroll halfway down this page where a pregnancy alteration to a tankini is shown (similar to the Rostitchery alteration), and this page gets into the nitty gritty theory behind the changing pregnancy figure. It's fascinating!