Happy new year everyone!
My brace has been off for a few days now! I learned that my wrist is just sprained and not fractured, thank goodness. My range of motion and strength is a bit limited but I'm slowly starting to use it again; I've really missed my dominant hand. It even felt good enough to finish a sewing project this weekend.
This is a pattern I've made before, and I know Melissa is fond of it too. I had cut the fabric just before my injury, so it didn't take too long to finish. The fabric is an acrylic sweater knit from Denver Fabrics, I was planning to make a dress with it but it turned out to be a little too thin for that.
I'm currently altering my pattern pieces for the Marfy dress - after my muslin I determined that I need a swayback adjustment, and I'm scooping out the neckline a bit more, as drafted the V-neck is just too modest for my taste :)
Next up: Stitched wedding invitations
Video: Sewing workout leggings for Anja and Stella
23 minutes ago