The front gathering is very flattering, it really accentuates and adds curviness at the waist.
The back doesn't fit me as well as the front; there's a little too much fabric happening in the upper back area. I didn't notice this with my muslin, but that's quite possibly due to the fact that I only eyeballed the SAs when cutting out the muslin. Still, it's good enough to wear to work.
Sleeves: As I mentioned before, I altered the sleeves by morphing this blouse with another blouse's sleeve because I'm not into the dropped shoulder look. The end result is okay, but then again I'm terrible at setting in sleeves.
Collar: The instructions indicate that both the top and bottom collar pieces (collar and stand) should be interfaced. In another BWOF blouse I made up, the instructions said specifically "interface top collar only" and this pattern didn't say that. I did a bit of research about collar interfacing and found that usually just one side is interfaced although occasionally both are interfaced. So, I interfaced both top and bottom, which resulted in a very stiff collar. I think it looks okay, but if I were to make this again, I'd just interface the top collar pieces.
I like how the blouse looks with the sleeves rolled up, a little more casual, so I'm going to wear it that way. Overall this blouse was easy to sew, and given it's flattering fit, I'd certainly recommend it.